Have you forgotten your keyboard key? Don’t worry! Here we will show you 3 easy tricks to open your keyboardless box office.
How can a keyless lock open?
Have you ever been left out of your home or your car because you lost your key? Well, if that happens to you or someone else, there are some tricks that can help you open the lock without using a key.
1. Use a credit card. Insert the card between the top of the door and the frame, then double the card so that it be doubled by half. Slide the card down until you feel that the lock has been released.
2. Use a ganzúa. A ganzúa is a tool that is used to open locks. Simply insert the ganzúa into the lock and turn until the lock opens.
3. Use a lever. If you have a lever, insert an end of the lever between the door and the frame, then turn the lever until the door opens.
4. Use a lime. If you have a lime, insert the lime into the lock and go until the lock is opened.
5. Use a screwdriver. If you have a screwdriver, insert the tip of the screwdriver into the lock and go until the lock is opened.
With these tricks, you should be able to open the lock without using a key. If none of these tricks works, you can call a locksmith to help you.